Investment Highlights: Funding Sought/Use of Funds/Legal Structure and Description/Revenue Projection
Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
In this lesson, you will write your funding sources, how you will use your funds, your legal structure description, create a revenue projection, and finish by writing your Executive Summary.
Why you need to do it:
Knowing your funding sources is important so you will be able to count the cost of your business. Determining the right business structure will help protect your assets. Doing a revenue projection will help you get motivated and excited! And finally, finishing the Executive Summary will mean you have finished the business plan and you have accomplished something great!
What you actually need to do:
1. Watch the videos above
2. Write a description of your Investment Highlights in your business planning workbook.
3. Write a description of the funding you will be receiving in your business planning workbook.
4. Write a description of your use of funds in your business planning workbook.
5. Write a description of your legal structure in your business planning workbook.
6. Calculate your 2021 revenue in your business planning workbook.
7. Write your Executive Summary.
8. Break down your goals into quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily tasks.
9. Decide what’s next. Make a polished version using one of the resources you’ve been given? Contact Dana for a professional business plan design?